* These fields are required.
Hosted PBX cloud-based business systems
Hosted PBX cloud-based business systems offer all the convenience of PABX, but eliminate the ongoing cost of maintaining and upgrading expensive equipment, delivering the same (plus extra) functionality as traditional systems, in a far more cost effective way:
- Consistent telephone number displayed no matter where you are located or how many offices you have – ideal for a remote workforce.
- It is completely scalable – no need to upgrade as your company grows.
- No more costly on-site hardware maintenance
Our Hosted PBX plans are available on a 12 or 24 month contract term and come with an array of benefits to ensure you can operate your business effectively:
- Unlimited standard local, national and mobile calls Australia-wide
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail to email forwarding
- Call Waiting, Transfer and Do Not Disturb
- Speed Dial Codes
- Call Park and Hold Music
- Simultaneous and Sequential Ring
- Port Existing Numbers
It is simple to sign up:
Choose the best plan and contract term for you.
(Choose between a Yealink T19P or Cordless DECT W52P handset)
(Includes a Yealink T48G handset)
Choose your optional extras:
- Headset for hands-free working* (*not suitable for cordless handset) – $49
- Auto-Attendants for a professional image – $19.95 per month/per attendant
- Call Queuing for a better customer experience – $9.95 per queue per agent per
- month plus $19 set-up fee
- Hunt Groups – for seamless call distribution – $9.95 per month per group.